Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) is a popular online team shooter, in which a counter-terrorist team aims to eliminate a terrorist team. The game has gained universal acclaim and formed a strong army of fans across the world.
These days, it is also an esports discipline that has got a lot of esports tournaments. Professional players can fight for titles and money rewards. Bettors can get financial benefits out of their hobby.
C SGO results have always been associated with serious money. That’s not surprising that bookies and bettors do not ignore the game. Let’s see how you can benefit from CS:GO betting.
On the Way to CS:GO Matches
Many analysts of esports events consider the statistics of previous matches and analyze the current conditions of teams and players while making any predictions. Similar to a professional analyst, a professional bettor should also collect all available information about the upcoming event to make accurate predictions about the upcoming CS:GO event. Even the smallest detail should be taken into consideration. You can always use independent esports services to help yourself with the analysis.
Bettors should be able to collect and review as much information as possible to make accurate predictions about various esports events. It is also important to consider the following factors:
- Significance of events for both teams’ motivation. Many Counter-Strike tournaments are organized annually or even monthly. They come up with different terms and conditions. You should pick the one that offers you the most attractive odds and rewards.
- Team’s rating. A rate that provides insight into your team’s reputation and performance at the moment. There are several websites, which publish rates and introduce their own lists of top teams.
- Match background. It is possible to understand the players’ shape. The results of the recent matches make up the match background.
- Personal match background. It provides an overview of a team playing matches with a current opponent.
- Individual profile of players. It gives a great chance to check the personal competence of every particular player. This includes shooting accuracy, the skill of using weapons, kill and death statistics, and other nuances.
- Synenergy in the game. It contributes to winning results. Make sure to follow stand-ins. The elimination of one team member can have a negative impact on the gameplay.
Apart from these factors, psychological and physical nuance can’t be ignored as well. Esports players are human beings, which makes the human aspect valid. A bad mood, family issues, health conditions, or post-fatigue can play a bad joke on the final outcome of the game. It is better to collect all valid information, including posts on social media. The proper analysis will allow you to become a professional in esports betting.
Importance of CS:GO Tips
Results of CS:GO tournaments usually depend on the accuracy of the collected and processed information. You can make good money on betting by choosing events, reading odds, and placing bets carefully. Spontaneous decisions aren’t welcome in esports betting. Instead of fast decisions, you should follow gaming world news, master the rules of the game, monitor teams’ ratings, and follow a tournament schedule. Bets are always full of risks. What you can do is reduce those risks to the minimum.
CS:GO Betting Difficulties
CS:GO betting can be hard at times. With the matches in the best-of-one format, upsets become far more possible compared to the best-of-three series. Another thing to mention is that it’s a form-dependent game. Despite the team’s positive experience, its physical conditions may be declining. In the next tournament, the team may lose to the opponent, which it usually would beat.
You will find a great variety of odds on the matches from the major CS:GO events, where you can bet on different outcomes. If you have little or no experience in online betting, CS:GO betting may seem incredibly complex with an overwhelming selection of odds. To master CS:GO betting basics, feel free to place bets on Call of Duty which offers fewer odds markets.